01. Realizing that the hill isn’t in the way; it is the way.
02. You go from one pair of shorts to a dedicated drawerful.
03. Being unable to sleep the night after you first shave your legs, because of the tingle of bedsheets against your skin.
04.When "thanks for the ride" goes from something you overhear to part of your lexicon.
05. You see someone at the beach tanned low on the quads and biceps, and give him a nod of recognition.
06. Bonking so bad you don’t think you’ll be able to make it home.
07. Discovering how a convenience-store Coke can resurrect the dead.
08. Starting and finishing a ride—the same one—in pouring rain.
09. When you hang out at the bike shop and no one expects you to buy anything.
10. When your bike computer registers triple digits for one ride.
See the full list HERE